Select from the best Maine wedding photographers!
Maine wedding photographers to help capture the memories of your wedding day and even events that you may not have even known where going on!
It is always fun to dig out those beautiful wedding pictures to reflect on as time goes by to remind you of this spectacular day.
I do not have a personal recommendation for a wedding photographer. However, I will give you a few names to check out. At the bottom you can find other listings that have been submitted!
Update for July 4, 2011: Maine wedding business owners see how you can advertise here free!
A few things to think about
• Interview a few photographers and ask for references. Talk to the references and ask to see their photographs and albums.
• Make sure your photographer is willing to work with you…it is YOUR wedding.
• Understand exactly what comes in their wedding packages so that you can comparison shop on value of what you get for your money.
• Photographers are not cheap!
You don't have a second chance to retake your wedding pictures, so this makes for a huge decision of who you should go with!
Money saving tip
I, like many, are working with a very tight budget, so actually hired a close friend who takes great pictures. He loves photography and does great work.
I have seen a few weddings that he has done along with a few photo shoots of friends and family, and his work is superb!! His price is reasonable compared to the professionals out there, so thought, why not.
He recently did my future brother-in-law’s wedding and their photo album is so beautiful!!! If I didn't know better, I would not have known he wasn't a "professional" photographer.
Once I chat with him about referring him onto other brides and grooms I will be sure to add his details.
Who to choose from
The following are a few professional Maine wedding photographers:
• Jane Berger Photography, Scarborough Maine
• Kate Baker Photography, Kennebunk Maine
• Chris Becker Weddings, Kennebunkport Maine
• Blush Imagery, Portland Maine
• Have a list of people/situations that you want to make sure are photographed.
• If you are getting married someplace outside, check out the area to see if there are any scenes you want to be included in your photographs.
• Know the size prints you will want and any special order items, like a photograph on canvas to mount on your wall to be sure if that what you want is available and the cost.
Tidbit: A picture is worth a thousand words, make those words count!
Maine Wedding Photographers, create a listing here!
Share the details of your business...what you do, how you do it, what sets your company apart from the rest?
Just create a short title for your listing, click the link to open the rest of the form and start typing away! Then upload some photos!
Listing of Maine Wedding Photographers
Click on the links below to see detailed information about each company. You can also read what others have had to say about the company or leave a rating and review of your own!
Return from Maine wedding photographers to Maine wedding ideas home page