What additional wedding supplies do I need?
Along with all the planning that goes on for your wedding, there are lots of wedding supplies and decorations that may be needed as well.
I will provide you with a comprehensive list of additional items to think about that you may need.
For your wedding ceremony, you may want or need to purchase the following:
• An aisle runner
• Flower petals
• Basket for the flower girl
• Ring pillow for the ring bearer
• Pew decorations and reserve seating tags
• Unity candles
• Unity Sand
For your wedding reception, you may want or need to purchase the following:
• Center pieces for the tables
• Wedding favors
• Additional decorations for the tables and reception hall
• Party supplies if you are putting on your own reception such as paper goods, plastic champagne cups, and serving platters
• Cake knife and server
• Special toasting glasses for the two of you
• Card holder for all of the cards you will receive
• Table numbers and seating cards
• Guest book and pen
Where in Maine can I purchase my wedding supplies?
I definitely recommend the iParty Store for theme based decorations. There are several locations of stores and they have such a large variety of items. There is one that is located in close proximity to The Maine Mall.
A couple other places that offer party supplies as well is Paper Party House located in Westbrook and One Stop Party Shoppe located in South Portland.
For your wedding specific items such as your ring pillow, aisle runner, guest book and other items like this, I would purchase online. I am an affiliate of Amazon and you can check out my store here:
Maine wedding ideas
• Do not go overboard with your decorations, you can keep them simple.
• Do bargain shop for decorations; check out places like Mardens and Christmas Tree Shoppe.
• Make your own wedding favors to add a personal touch to them.
Tidbit: Don’t forget to keep a little extra money tucked away to help you with purchasing these wedding supplies and any other last minute purchases to keep you from having to charge them!
Return from Wedding Supplies to Maine wedding ideas home page